Pokemon serene grace. Serene Grace (ability)

Talk:Serene Grace (Ability)

pokemon serene grace

También se duplica la probabilidad de hacer retroceder inducida por o de un 10% a un 20%. The article doesn't clarify this. For example, a Serene Grace Pokemon using Air Slash while holding King's Rock has a 0. Or does it only apply to the user? Flavor text Promotes added effects. Por ejemplo, tendrá una probabilidad del 60% de bajar el ataque especial del oponente, en vez del 30% habitual. Boosts the likelihood of additional effects occurring. Generation V onward Serene Grace boosts the 10% flinch chance due to or to 20%.

Next

Talk:Serene Grace (Ability)

pokemon serene grace

I'm using Togekiss' Air Slash as an example since it's one of the more popular Serene-Grace usages, but this is something that should be clarified for all users of Serene Grace. If it changes into a move that Serene Grace affects, then yes. Improves the chances that the Pokémon's moves deliver any added effect. A good example is Togekiss' Air Slash. Affected moves The table below lists the moves affected by Serene Grace, as well as the Pokémon that can have Serene Grace and learn those moves. They may, however, be called via , , , or , or be used by a Pokémon that gained Serene Grace by or a move such as or. .

Next

Serene Grace Effect and Pokemon With this Ability

pokemon serene grace

Pokémon con dicha 12 Pokémon pueden poseer esta habilidad: Habilidad unitaria 3 Pokémon tienen dicha como habilidad unitaria: cielo lírica danza. If it kicks in afterwards, then the result is 102% for Air Slash — autoflinch. Serene Grace has no effect on status moves. In other games Description Games Description Improves the chances of triggering the added effects of moves. Chance 40 100 10% {{{6}}} 65 100 10% {{{6}}} 85 90 10% {{{6}}} 130 85 20% {{{6}}} 130 85 20% {{{6}}} 65 85 10% {{{6}}} 40 100 10% {{{6}}} 65 100 10% {{{6}}} 90 100 10% {{{6}}} 10 100 10% {{{6}}} 70 100 10% {{{6}}} 80 100 20% {{{6}}} 75 95 50% {{{6}}} 80 100 20% {{{6}}} 100 95 50% {{{6}}} 80 100 30% {{{6}}} 70 100 20% {{{6}}} 60 100 30% {{{6}}} 40 100 10% {{{6}}} 80 100 50% {{{6}}} 65 95 19% {{{6}}} 65 100 10% {{{6}}} 120 100 10% {{{6}}} 60 100 30% {{{6}}} 70 100 10% {{{6}}} 140 90 30% {{{6}}} 120 80 30% {{{6}}} 110 70 30% {{{6}}} 80 90 10% {{{6}}} 140 90 30% {{{6}}} 65 95 19% {{{6}}} 85 90 30% {{{6}}} 80 100 30% {{{6}}} 65 90 30% {{{6}}} 30 100 30% {{{6}}} 85 100 20% {{{6}}} 70 100 50% {{{6}}} 50 95 10% {{{6}}} 65 85 30% {{{6}}} 70 100 50% {{{6}}} 65 85 30% {{{6}}} 90 85 30% {{{6}}} 60 100 30% {{{6}}} 85 95 40% {{{6}}} 65 85 50% {{{6}}} 50 100 50% {{{6}}} 15 100 30% {{{6}}} 50 100 10% {{{6}}} 40 100 50% {{{6}}} 75 95 50% {{{6}}} 60 85 30% {{{6}}} 100 95 50% {{{6}}} 80 100 30% {{{6}}} 100 100 30% {{{6}}} 85 100 20% {{{6}}} 75 100 10% {{{6}}} 60 100 10% {{{6}}} 95 100 10% {{{6}}} 30 70 40% {{{6}}} 65 100 30% {{{6}}} 110 95 30% {{{6}}} 65 100 30% {{{6}}} 65 100 30% {{{6}}} 65 95 19% {{{6}}} 40 100 10% {{{6}}} 25 100 20% {{{6}}} 80 100 20% {{{6}}} 120 100 10% {{{6}}} 80 100 30% {{{6}}} Outside of battle Serene Grace has no effect outside of battle.

Next

ANOTHER COUNTER?!

pokemon serene grace

For example, will have a 20% chance of lowering the target's stat instead of its usual 10% chance, and will always lower an opponent's by 1 level, as opposed to having a 50% chance of doing so. This is a big difference, and should be clarified. Now I wonder, if the rainbow resulting of the combo between Fire Pledge and Water Pledge also doubles King's Rock, Razor Fang and yet Stench. The way I understand it and Showdown suggests that as well , however, King's Rock and Razor Fang might technically add an additional effect to moves which may or may not subsequently be boosted by Serene Grace, depending on which of the two is done first. However, Air Slash stacked with King's Rock alone is 51%, according to the Flinch Moves article. The 10% chance due to and is unaffected by Serene Grace. Boosts the likelihood of added effects appearing.

Next

Serene Grace (ability)

pokemon serene grace

If Serene Grace kicks in before, then it is only 72%, again, using the formula from the Flinch Moves article. Pokemon Database and the Japanese Pokemon Wiki say it doesn't. I would be careful with removing it without testing. Boosts the likelihood of additional effects occurring when attacking. . . .

Next

Serene Grace Effect and Pokemon With this Ability

pokemon serene grace

. . . . . . .

Next